Hotel Executive Training & Development Program
Rules & Regulations
This website offers our members and visitors opportunity to engage in virtual interaction through hotelier forum, hotelier photos and blog. PLEASE READ FOLLOWING RULES & REGULATIONS CAREFULLY
When engaging in virtual interactions through hotelier forum you are agree with following rules and regulations:
- Hotelier Forum is intended for hotelier professionals thus you are encouraged to discuss topics related to hotels, resorts, villas, restaurants or in short related to hospitality industries.
- Please select appropriate category to match your topic and keep your discussion relevant.
- All posts should be positive, constructive, and on the topic.
- We may delete individual posts that we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community, beyond a civil and polite disagreement or could ruin a good topic thread.
- Spamming is not permitted.
- You may not post link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- You may not use discussions to recommend, praise or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first-hand experience of those products or services.
- You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
- You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated.
- We have right to ban any members who violate this rules and regulations.
- If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to [email protected]. All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
Before uploading any photos using your hotelier account to this website, you must comply with following rules and regulations:
- Do not upload photos, pictures or images related to adult materials and pornographic.
- Do not upload any copyrighted photos or images onto this website.
- By uploading your photos, pictures or images, you accept all legal ramifications including indemnifying Hotelier – Hotel Training Forum ‘www.mcprieassociates.com’
- Your picture format must be set in jpeg format and the size may not larger than 1 MB (megabytes) and 640 x 480 pixels.
- We reserve the right to report any abusive upload to any law enforcement and immediately terminate our services to you without notice.
Before responding or commenting to any Blog Entries, you are agree with following rules and regulations:
- Our blog entries are collected from various sources of information AS IS.
- Our blog entries may contain 3rd party advertisements, and you are strongly advised to verify such information or advertisements.
- Hotelier – Hotel Training Forum or ‘www.mcprieassociates.com’ or McPrie & Associates shall not responsible or liable for any damages, loss or expenses arising from or in connection with above.
- We reserve the right to remove or delete blog entry(s) and comment(s) that we deem inappropriate.